With my 41st birthday coming soon, it’s time to share my 50 before 50 list with my planning for the next years. Who’s with me?
I only heard about X before X lists one year before my 40th birthday. I did my best, but I didn’t manage to make all my wishes come true in such a short period of time.
For 2025, I want things to be different, though. That’s why, while I’m still a couple of days away from my birthday, I’m already sharing with you my 50 before 50 list.Here's my ultimate 50 things to do before 50 list. Who's with me? #planning Click To Tweet
Without any further ado, here we go…
My ultimate 50 things to do before 50 bucket list
- Write an ebook
- Run a 5K race
- Attend a CrossFit event
- Improve my yoga skills
- Finish a knitting project
- Visit a new country
- Clean my email accounts
- Take a spa day
- Start studying Japanese again
- Finish the CrossFit Open Scaled
- Minimize my wardrobe
- Go to the movies alone
- Donate blood or plasma
- Go to a restaurant alone
- Practice meditation daily
- Run a 10K race
- Read two books per year
- Attend swimming lessons again
- Offer more services to my clients
- Do four photoshoots
- Finish the CrossFit Open RXed
- Increase muscle mass
- Launch a course
- Improve my mobility
- Visit my mom on a yearly basis
- Bike regularly in the summer
- Attend a TED event
- Finish a sewing project
- Become a “regular” somewhere
- Be able to do handstands
- Start and finish a new project
- Plan offline days on a regular basis
- Have an article published
- Visit Japan
- Become a better Vegan
- Improve my cooking skills
- Go to a Jazz concert
- Meet new people
- Become a speaker
- Motivate others achieve their dreams
- Continue my studies
- Advance as a Reiki Practitioner
- Fly First Class
- Let go of all grudges
- Buy a new car
- Get another certification
- Practice random acts of kindness regularly
- Become really good in CrossFit
- Enjoy life!
Due date: May 12, 2025.
Read also these posts about my previous birthdays:
It may not be the wildest list you have seen out there, but I mean every single item. Sometimes, it’s harder to keep it simple than to go nuts.
Above all, I have the sincere desire to keep on improving in different aspects of my life: personal and professional. I was just not made for the comfort zone.
To assure accountability, I’ll be sharing updates every six months. Nine years fly! And no, I don’t mean it as a joke at all! I don’t want to be caught by surprise with half of the list open by 2024.
Besides, some of the goals require extra follow up like books I’ll read per year and photo shoots.
It’s fun to think that the older we get, the longer is the list.
It doesn’t scare me, though. On the other hand: I’m excited to be able to cross off the entire list by 2025.Check my list of 50 fabulous things to do before 50. #planning #lifestyle Click To Tweet Separate yourself from what other people expect of you by your 50s. #HolisticHealth Click To Tweet
Do you have any plans set till your next birthday?
For Holistic Health tips read also:
- How To Add Fitness To Your Holistic Health Routine
- How To Boost Your Holistic Health With Fitness
- How To Lose Weight In A Healthy Way With A Holistic Approach
Please check the list of link parties I join here.
Be Healthy and Live Fully.