My name is Debbie Rodrigues.
Do you have one of those days when you wish you could:
- Hide under your desk and pretend you weren’t in?
- Stop answering your phone until all the work is done?
- Take a power nap in the middle of the day when nobody is watching?
I don’t know about you, but I had these days sometimes.
Needless to say, such behavior isn’t professional, and I’m not here to tell you to start doing acting irresponsibly. But if similar thoughts populate your mind, maybe it’s time to re-evaluate your priorities.
Note that it has nothing to do with how much you like your job or the company where you work.
You may love what you do and the people you work with.
You earned your position and whether or not it’s already the one of your dreams, you are proud of your efforts.
However, after so many years of intensive (and exclusive) dedication to your professional career, you feel the need also to start investing (more) in other aspects of your life.
Whatever it might be:
- Developing healthy habits.
- Starting a new hobby.
- Getting a new certification.
- Spending more time with your beloved ones.
But then the next question comes: where’s the time?
You already feel overwhelmed, stress, and frustrated with your days as they are. Imagine if you add even more on your plate?
Maybe you have heard of others in your position who get more done, but you have no idea how they do it.
Deep in your heart you know you HAVE TO do something, but unfortunately, you have no clue what.
Yes, it is possible, and I can show you how!
And you know why? Because I have been there!
I used to:
- Have a full-time corporate job (overtime also included).
- Work out daily.
- Cook in bulk for the week.
- Maintain a blog.
- Be active on social media.
Want to know more? I had a BRAIN TUMOR at that time!
In other words, if I did, so can you. I’m 100% convinced of that.
The thing that is missing to you is a system that works.
Not a one-size-fits-all method because chances are you’ve already tried many of these.
I also tried different things before developing Mindful Planning™.
Even the most famous and successful systems missed important aspects of my life when dealing with productivity: my personality, unique struggles, and needs.
I was looking for steps I could use not only in my professional career (I was already on a good path) but also in my private life.
They had to be simple, efficient, and easy to duplicate no matter the situation.
It couldn’t be something that would cause me more pain, frustration, and overwhelm than I already felt.
The ideal productivity solution for me had to allow me to follow it at a manageable pace without stressing me out even more.
When I started to Measure, Analyze, Prioritize, Focus, and Systemize, however, it all got clear to me.
If you’re wondering if Mindful Planning™ is for you, drop me an email or grab my FREE content according to your level of experience with planning and productivity:
A little bit of my background:
- Years experience in the corporate world including in Project Management Office (PMO)
- Productivity tools and Project Management courses
- Certified Holistic Life Coach
- Evernote Certified Consultant
- National Certified Personal Trainer
- Reiki Level 1 Practitioner