Keep the Personal Development conversation going with the 365 Questions For A Better You, the November Edition. Learn more about yourself in a relaxing and joyful way.
Even if you live in a country in which Thanksgiving isn’t celebrating, it’s always good to make time to relax and reflect on the blessings we receive every day.
That’s what the 365 Questions For A Better You are for.
In fact, I started creating them by this time last year.
I had found pleasure again in journaling for Personal Development.
Therefore, instead of writing about facts, events, and my perception of them, I wanted more.
But I realized it wasn’t going to be easy if I relied 100% on my daily mood.
We all have more inspired days and those when nothing seems to come out.
What if I prepared prompts beforehand to trigger the “conversation”?
Benefits of the 365 Questions For A Better You
You can use the prompts of the 365 Questions For A Better You the way that fits you best.
My top 3 benefits so far are:
Thinking about of the box
In addition to my art journal entries, I have totally different topics at my disposal every single day to write about.
From favorite hobby to worst fear, I have unique brainstorming sessions throughout the year.
Thinking out of the box
Instead of writing over and over again around the same topics, since each prompt is totally different from each other, I’m forced out of my journaling comfort zone every day.
Not always our self-image is correct. But when we ask ourselves the right questions, we have the opportunity to unveil details we weren’t aware of.
305. What’s the role of gratitude in your life?
306. How do you measure your success?
307. What will you accomplish before the end of the year?
308. What’s your spirit animal?
309. Do you like to dress up?
310. What do you like to do on rainy days?
311. Your last DIY project.
312. Your opinion about meal planning.
313. Fountain or ball pen?
314. A movie that kept you awake at night.
315. Describe your perfect evening.
316. How frequently do you make time for self-care?
317. Do you decorate your planner?
318. How do you keep a record of important dates?
319. To photograph or to film?
320. How easy/hard is it to forgive yourself?
321. Happy/positive news you recently heard.
322. What does “home” mean to you?
323. How do you feel right now?
324. Is hygge something for you?
325. 5 words to describe yourself.
326. Your life motto.
327. Organization or chaos?
328. An important decision you made recently.
329. Describe happiness.
330. What’s the first thing you when you find a mirror?
331. Last time someone was wowed by something you did?
332. What needs to happen to boost your confidence?
333. One thing you’d like to improve in yourself.
334. What do you do to stay focused?
Before you go
Can you answer the following question in the comments below, please?
What are your top 3 benefits of the 365 Questions For A Better You?
Read the other posts in this series: