Welcome to Tip Tuesday Linkup Party #10!
Now at a NEW time: 8AM ET/5AM PT‼️
Helping others is something that I like to do. I am a firm believer that knowledge, of any kind, must be shared. And that is the idea behind the Tip Tuesday Linkup Party.
Know an easier version of some recipe?
Got some social media skills that will help others?
Learned about a new workout technique?
Found a hack that simplifies life?
Discovered a different parenting tip?
[Tweet “Got articles with tips? Then Tip Tuesday Linkup Party is for YOU! #linkparty #tipTuesday”]
Starting this week, we will be featuring the most clicked link from the previous week.
And last week’s most clicked link was…
Congrats, Debbie! Here is your badge:
I would like to invite everyone to stop by Debbie’s post if you have not done it yet.
And our top 3 most clicked posts were:
My most deepest thank you to everyone who participated and is helping our link party grow! And make sure you visit the participants, whether you are a blogger or not. That is what link parties are all about!
ATTENTION: If next week we do not reach enough clicks to choose for a top 3, the spotlights will be chosen randomly through InLinkz.
Want to be featured too?
Would you like to be part of our top 3?
Then join us every week on Tip Tuesday and boost your post!
If you wrote blog(s) with tips to make the life of others easier with less stress, here is what you have to do:
- Before adding joining link back to the host (feel free grab the NEW button here)
- Link up any family-friendly blog with tips (ANY subject is welcome)
- You can link up to 3 blogs that had NOT been linked before each week
- Please be kind to inform readers if your tip involves a paid/sponsored review
- No sales or Etsy links allowed
- Visit at least 2 links from the linkup‼️ (we all love comments and shares, don’t we? 🙂 )
- By linking up here you are giving permission to possibly have your photo(s) featured at next week’s party and/or included in a collage graphic, as well as being shared by me on social media
- Spread the word and have FUN!
[Tweet “Come and join Tip Tuesday Linkup Party! #linkparty #tipTuesday”]
Do you have any questions? Did I miss something important? Please leave me your feedback.
Also visit the Pinterest board with all posts from this and all previous Tip Tuesday Link Parties:
Have an awesome Tuesday!
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Debbieinshape/ (em português)
Disclaimer: The ideas, experiences and suggestions shared are the author’s own. Debbie In Shape and the host(s) of the linkup does(do) not own or is(are) not responsible for the contents of the participant blogs. No advice should be taken that go against your beliefs, practices or medical condition.