Debbie Rodrigues | Oct 1, 2018 | 0
40 things before 40: First Quarter Progress
With the new blog, comes a good opportunity to share the status of my 40 things before 40 list. Months pass too fast and the last thing that I want is to run out of time to complete my list.
So also the sake of accountability, let me share how far I have gone until now.
The complete list, with its respectively updates:
- Write an ebook – DONE : you can download Living Your Dream here.
- Run a 5km race
- Attend swim classes
- Try a new sport
- Visit my mom
- Use my bike again – DONE : the kick-off was on August 3rd, 2014 (proof on my IG).
- Improve my physique – ON GOING : my quads are showing the first stages of definition. Yay!
- Get a Nutrition certification
- Practice yoga regularly
- Launch my website – DONE : take your time to surf around and leave your feedback.
- Do a photo shoot – DONE : you can already see some of the pictures on the site.
- Visit a new country
- Read at least 6 books – ON GOING : 2 books are cooking at the moment.
- Eat by myself at a restaurant
- Create a signature dish
- Be able to do a pull up
- Take a Pin-up Photoshoot
- Go to London
- Buy a racing bike
- Reach less than 20% body fat
- Maintain less than 20% body fat
- Clean my email accounts
- Go to the movies alone
- Clean the closet – STARTED : I already got rid of a lot of things, but something tells me that I still can do better.
- Take a spa day
- Finish an already started project
- Let go of the past – ON GOING : there is a lot I want to let go, so I’m taking one step at a time.
- Go offline for 24 hours
- Declutter – STARTED : similar to my closet, I cleaned a lot things around, but I am not quite there yet.
- Save money
- Practice meditation regularly – STARTED : I want to increase the present twice a week.
- Run a 10km race
- Learn another swim style
- Try some new dish
- Learn how to ride a racing bike
- Motivate others achieve their dreams – ON GOING : that is the whole idea behind my ebook. If I can inspire one person, it will be mission accomplished.
- Get a Personal Trainer certification
- Start training for a triathlon
- Build lean muscle mass
- Enjoy life! – ON GOING : this one is not to meant to be finished, however it does need extra attention from my side.
- DONE: 4
- STARTED: 3
- ON GOING: 5
- ON HOLD: 28
I will probably be setting dates for some of the items. I truly want to achieve everything here.
Do you also have a bucket list for the next months? What is your progress so far?
You can also find me on: