The 365 Questions For A Better You, the December Edition is a fact. Learn how you can join the fun also in 2019.
In case you’re new here, when I started to put together this 365 Questions For A Better You I had absolutely no ambitions for it.
All I wanted was a way to journal/brainstorm without writing over and over about the same topics.
However, sharing “best practices” with others is something I love to do. So, when I finished putting all the questions together, it felt natural to me to publish them to the world.
The reception blew my mind!
Journaling in 2019
This blog is the wrap of the 2018’s 365 Questions For A Better You.
But I’m not stopping it in 2019!
With that said, due to my return to the corporate world, my “free” time got immensely reduced.
I don’t have countless daily hours to administer everything on my own all over the Internet. So, after a couple of months of tests, I made a decision.
Welcome to Patreon
From January 2019 on, the daily prompts will be posted exclusively on Patreon.
I’ll not delete the ones on the Facebook group, but it’s not the place where I’ll be holding the conversations anymore.
I’ve been spreading myself way too thin the past months and it’s not smart.
To make sure it remains accessible to everyone, the 365 Questions For A Better You will be available as from Tier 1 for the symbolic pledge of 1USD per month.
The pledge is a replacement for Facebook’s introductory questions.
On my Patreon, there are other tiers that grant you more access to me, my routine and planning style.
Please, do check them out too.
All Tiers will include the 365 Questions For A Better You as from January 2019.
It’ll be a pleasure to see you there.
Now without further ado, let’s wrap up the prompts for 2018!
335. Do you greet strangers?
336. What are the characteristics of a true friend?
337. Are you into vintage style?
338. Name a place you felt home from day 1?
339. Have you ever had a pleasant surprise?
340. What have you been procrastinating lately?
341. What’s the hardest aspect of planning in your opinion?
342. What’s your favorite kind of music?
343. Your number one worry these days.
344. What are your plans for the next year?
345. How do you feel about the current obstacles you’re facing now?
346. What needs to happen this month to make it an amazing year?
347. Name 3 areas in your life you improved this year.
348. What good habits did you develop this year?
349. Favorite book you read this year.
350. One unforgettable moment of this year.
351. How would describe your progress toward your Dreams?
352. What will your focus be on the next 12 months?
353. What do you need to do to leave your comfort zone?
354. Your favorite movie this year.
355. How much did you grow as a person this year?
356. The most rewarding moment of the year?
357. What was your most productive month?
358. Name 5 success you had the past 12 months.
359. Use one word to describe how you feel about yourself today.
360. The biggest lesson you learned this year.
361. What do you want to achieve next year?
362. What will your motto be for the following year?
363. What’s your word for the next year?
364. What are you willing to do have an amazing next year?
365. How did you like 365 Questions For A Better You?
Before you go
Can you answer the following question in the comments below, please?
Will you journal in 2019 too?
Read the other posts in this series: