Sincerely, the soundtrack of my workout sessions vary a lot. These days, when I arrive early in the morning at the gym and I am literally alone, I do not even use my iPod. When the first (loud) member arrives however, I put on my headset and do not bother head banging in my own world.
There are a few songs that I always come to no matter the mood I am in these are my most played top 5 (in no specific order):
1. Nicki Minaj – Starships
2. Enrique Iglesias – I’m a Freak (feat. Pitbull)
3. Stromae – Rail de musique (unfortunately, there is no official video for this one)
4. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Can’t Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)
5. Imperfect Intruder – Perfect Intruder
This one does not have a video either, but if you watch some of the videos from Kris Gethin on bodybuilding.com, you will be able to listen to it.
Or you listen to a sample from iTunes here.
You will probably notice that they are all from different styles, but that is one of the reasons I like them so much. I am a fan of good music, not matter the genre. And if it helps me get one extra rep, go heavier for just a little longer or increase my pace, I do not need anything else.
And what about YOUR top 5 favorite fitness songs? And what makes them special to you?
Make sure you also check the tunes of other bloggers from the linkup!
Train strong and have fun!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DebbieInShape
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/debbieinshape
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DebbieInShape
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/debbieinshape/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/104966489810408220684/