Welcome to Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up # 20!
How are you doing?
It is a pleasure to be joining Jen and Sue again for another Wednesday’s Wisdom link up.
Looking back at my week, it is has been quite special time. I am fighting to get back in shape (whatever it might mean) after surgery. I am facing my fears, working on anxiety and giving my best to get well again. It has not been easy. I have had pain and sincerely, I have tears behind the sunglasses every way back home. It is surreal how my body became suddenly so fragile. I am going to overcome in due time. I am sure of that!
Don’t let your struggle become your identity.
I was also honored with the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Kathleen. And I would like to ask you to check my blog out and have a look at Kath’s and my nominees’ blogs. I am sure you will love them!
Did you have the chance to read my posts on Instagram and on planning an editorial calendar? Please stop by and let me know what you think of them. Your opinion is VERY important to me. Do not hesitate to suggest topics of your preference. Am I doing something you would like to learn more about? How did you like the SEO Hangout on Air? I am still collecting feedback for the next one.
And remember to sign up for our newsletter. It is only once a month, no spam allowed and I am building a lot of cool stuff for everyone.
Now it is time for our lovely link party. Enjoy it!
Here is our team.
I now have two wonderful ladies joining me to co host so if you have not yet been to their site for a visit do so, please.
I would also like you to follow us on at least one or more of our social media sites.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Jen: FaceBook I Twitter I Google + I Pinterest I Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Meet Sue Loncaric
Sue : Website I FaceBook I Twitter I Google + I Instagram I Bloglovin
Meet Debbie Rodrigues
Debbie: Website I Facebook I Twitter I Pinterest I Youtube I Google+ I Instagram I
[Tweet “Meet my new co hosts & see who features”]
Now for the most clicked
Wow Mindie always knows how to temp our taste buds and this week our readers could resist these awesome Chocolate Peanut Butter bars
Great pick Sue! Thank you Jccee for an awesome post, 3 Positive Ways To End The Day
I liked this post because it reminded us of things we already know but tend to forget. For example, writing down our accomplishments, having a spa bath to relax. I identified with ‘only a few more minutes’ which turn into hours.
The Need For Creative Passion is Debbie’s pick and for good reason.
I could not go past Suzi story as my pick for the week, My Job Is Mum
You could not have said this any better Suzi, your job is a mum, and you do an awesome job at that.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[Tweet “Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AS MANY OF MY REMINDERS ARE GOING TO SPAM, WHY i HAVE NO IDEA! THANK YOU! NOTE, that by linking up here you are giving Nanna’s Wisdom permission to use & share your post, and or your images & notify you off new link ups. Your email address will not be shared to anyone! Thank you for joining my party, I hope to see you all next week and you are welcome to bring a friend!
Have a great Wednesday!
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Debbieinshape/ (em português)