Discover 30 more affirmations to build confidence and learn how to use them to find the motivation to become a better version of yourself one day at a time.
The day I was diagnosed with a brain tumor was the day I started to analyze how I was living my life.
Unfortunately, it took the scare of a lifetime to snap me out of a rut and see that I was spinning my wheels but not living the life I set out to live.
Because of my perfectionism, I spent so much of my life saying:
- I suck.
- Man, I’m weak.
- I’ll never be able to do that.
- I can’t do anything right.
- I’m not good enough.
I used to say these phrases to myself often. And when I did, they would snowball to the point where they could prevent me from achieving my goals.
It’s eye-opening when we realize we convince ourselves negative self-talk is true and that positive affirmations and encouragement are egocentric.
When I took a step back and reflected on my life, I realized that, when I judged myself and others, I was clouding my ability to be all that I could be.
I had always read inspiring books and had the intention of doing much better. However, self-doubt prevented me from pushing myself beyond what was comfortable and safe.
With the diagnosis of my tumor, my feet were to the fire. I needed to look at what I wanted to achieve and get it done.
Affirmations To Build Confidence
Last year, I created Affirmations To Build Confidence.
They’re a collection of affirmations I had written for myself and used on a daily basis.
While I still love books, the affirmations are more effective. They are simpler to use and easier to be consistent with.Discover how to boost your self-esteem with affirmations. #coach #mentor #MindfulPlanning Click To Tweet
You can use them by:
- saying them out loud,
- repeating them in silence,
- writing them on paper,
- setting reminders on your phone, and
- using them as background or screen savers.
You can pick one favorite method or combine all the above according to your needs.
The more accessible they are, the better.
So the next time you go through a challenging experience, you’re feeling lost, or need more clarity before making decisions, practice positive affirmation.
Here’s another list of 30 Affirmations To Build Confidence you can use to overcome your fears and become a better version of yourself one day at a time:
1. I am healthy and successful.
2. I love my body.
3. Gratitude enlightens my day.
4. I know my worth.
5. I make the most out of my time.
6. I am surrounded by loving and caring people.
7. Kindness is always present in my life.
8. I deserve all my gifts and blessings.
9. I am loved.
10. I am destined to great things.
11. I am kind, gentle, friendly, and warm.
12. I assume responsibility for my future.
13. I create awesome days.
14. There are no obstacles I cannot overcome.
15. I deserve to achieve all my dreams.
16. Life is beautiful.
17. Today is a perfect day.
18. Money flows to me in abundance.
19. My body is healthy and strong.
20. I live a purposeful life.
21. I manifest prosperity every day.
22. I am happy.
23. I can make all my dreams come true.
24. I am thriving.
25. Life is good because I dare to make it so.
26. I am becoming the person I am meant to be.
27. I am the master of my own reality.
28. My heart is pure, and my intentions are good.
29. I have a gift, and I am responsible for sharing it with the world.
30. My time is now.
Since my health scare, I have more clarity of thought. When the words of self-doubt creep into my thought process, I use these affirmations to gain peace of mind and to keep myself focused on the intentions I have for my life.How to let go of fear one day at a time with affirmations. #coach #mentor #MindfulPlanning Click To Tweet
Join a group of like-minded people
Because there’s so much negativity around us, you may find it hard to keep up with your efforts, mainly in the beginning.
But you don’t have to be on your own.
Come to the 52-Week Challenge For A More Productive You.
Become a member of a community of planners and find all the motivation, support, and accountability you need to overcome struggles such as low self-esteem and procrastination to be more successful.
I’ll be there with you all the way!
Before you go
Can you answer the following question in the comments below, please?
From the list above, what’s your favorite affirmation?