It’s time for my 50 before 50 fourth check-in. Learn how I use my bucket list to stay motivated to achieve my Dreams.
It’s May 12. Happy birthday to me! 🎂🎁
Before I start my 50 before 50 fourth check-in let me tell you I didn’t accomplish anything new.
This time, it was more a matter of progressing.
The past months have been a lot busier than expected.
With the growth of my site and business, I had to make significant changes in my planning.
I even had to create a waiting list for new clients.
Besides, with me traveling to Brazil, I had to rearrange a lot of my tasks to create extra room in my schedule.
Therefore, instead of crossing off items, I just worked on:
- Minimizing my wardrobe
- Practicing meditation daily
- Reading two books per year
- Offering more services to my clients
- Launching a course
- Visit my mom on a yearly basis
- Planning offline days on a regular basis
- Meeting new people
While it isn’t as exciting as being able to show off accomplishments, I’m happy with the things I did.
Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be meaningful.
In the meantime, you can follow my progress on a Board I created on Trello*. LINK LINK
There you can also see the ongoing items.
Going forward, I intend to make more regular updates to keep my bucket list fresh in mind.
Like anyone else, I also get myself caught up with busYness if I’m not careful.
Learn how to make the most out of your bucket list. #coaching #mentorship #MindfulPlanning Click To Tweet
The next check-in will take place in November 2018.
My ultimate 50 things to do before 50 bucket list
1. Write an ebook
2. Run a 5K race
3. Attend a CrossFit event
4. Improve my yoga skills
5. Finish a knitting project
6. Visit a new country
7. Clean my email accounts
8. Take a spa day
9. Start studying Japanese again
10. Finish the CrossFit Open Scaled
11. Minimize my wardrobe
12. Go to the movies alone
13. Donate blood or plasma
14. Go to a restaurant alone
15. Practice meditation daily
16. Run a 10K race
17. Read two books per year
18. Attend swimming lessons again
19. Offer more services to my clients
20. Do four photoshoots
21. Finish the CrossFit Open RXed
22. Increase muscle mass
23. Launch a course
24. Improve my mobility
25. Visit my mom on a yearly basis
26. Bike regularly in the summer
27. Attend a TED event
28. Finish a sewing project
29. Become a “regular” somewhere
30. Be able to do handstands
31. Start and finish a new project
32. Plan offline days on a regular basis
33. Have an article published
34. Visit Japan
35. Become a better Vegan
37. Improve my cooking skills
38. Go to a Jazz concert
39. Meet new people
40. Become a speaker
41. Motivate others to achieve their dreams
42. Continue my studies
43. Advance as a Reiki Practitioner
44. Fly First Class
45. Let go of all grudges
46. Buy a new car
47. Get another certification
48. Practice random acts of kindness regularly
49. Become really good at CrossFit
50. Enjoy life!
Due date: May 12, 2025.
Before you go
Can you answer the following question in the comments below, please?
How do you deal with changes of plan?
Read the other posts in this series:
- My Ultimate 50 Fabulous Things To Do Before 50 List
- My Ultimate 50 Fabulous Things To Do Before 50 First Check-In
- My Ultimate 50 Fabulous Things To Do Before 50 Second Check-In
- My Ultimate 50 Fabulous Things To Do Before 50 Third Check-In
*Some links are affiliates. If you choose to buy anything from them, I’ll make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read full disclaimer here. Thank you for your support!