Welcome to Tip Tuesday Linkup Party #3!
Helping others is something that I like to do. I am a firm believer that knowledge, of any kind, must be shared. And that is the idea behind the Tip Tuesday Linkup Party.
Know an easier version of some recipe?
Got some social media skills that will help others?
Learned about a new workout technique?
Found a hack that simplifies life?
Discovered a different parenting tip?
[Tweet “Got articles with tips? Then Tip Tuesday Linkup Party is for YOU! #linkparty #tipTuesday”]
If you wrote blog(s) with tips to make the life of others easier with less stress, here is what you have to do:
- Before adding joining link back to the host (feel free grab the NEW button below)
- Link up any family-friendly blog with tips (ANY subject is welcome)
- You can link up to 3 blogs that had NOT been linked before each week
- Please be kind to inform readers if your tip involves a paid/sponsored review
- No sales or Etsy links allowed
- Visit at least 2 links from the linkup (we all love comments and shares, don’t we? 🙂 )
- By linking up here you are giving permission to possibly have your photo(s) featured at next week’s party and/or included in a collage graphic, as well as being shared by me on social media
- Spread the word and have FUN!
Every Tuesday, I am hosting a Tip Tuesday Linkup Party. There are no prompts, so feel free to share not only about training and dieting, but any tips you consider relevant or helpful to others.
[Tweet “Come and join Tip Tuesday Linkup Party! #linkparty #tipTuesday”]
Do you have any questions? Did I miss something important? Please leave me your feedback.
Also visit the Pinterest board with all posts from this and previous Tip Tuesday Link Parties: Follow Debbie in Shape [DiS]’s board Tip Tuesday Link Party on Pinterest.
You voted and here is the result:
Do you prefer a monthly or a weekly Tip Tuesday Link Party?
- Weekly (86%, 6 Votes)
- Monthly (14%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 7
Thanks everyone who participated in the poll. From now on, Tip Tuesday Link Party is weekly! To keep the number of participants increasing, I need your support.
Please share our link party on your blog and social media platforms.
Debbie in Shape is going through a lot of changes and I am sure you do not want to miss the news. Of course that with me returning to physical activities, I will surely be posting more about fitness again. But there are a lot of other things that I am working on and you want to be the first to know.
- tips on how to develop yourself, your blog and your brand
- information on how to achieve a healthy and fit lifestyle without added stress
- freebies and invitation to exclusive events
What you will NOT receive:
- spam or daily emails (I’m all for decluttering)
Tip Tuesday Link Party
Have an awesome Tuesday!
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Debbieinshape/ (em português)
Disclaimer: The ideas, experiences and suggestions shared are the author’s own. Debbie In Shape and the host(s) of the linkup does(do) not own or is(are) not responsible for the contents of the participant blogs. No advice should be taken that go against your beliefs, practices or medical condition.