If you’re like the great part of my audience, you’re already successful in what you do. You’re proud of your career or business and everything else you’ve accomplished in life.
But you don’t want to stop where you are just yet. You want to continue working on your Personal Development, face new challenges, accomplish new goals, and give back.
You know you can make a difference, but, at the moment, your schedule is in the way.
You struggle with time management, you feel overwhelmed, constantly under pressure, and frustrated.
- Want to own your schedule instead of being owned by it?
- Have the feeling you’re “made for” more, but can’t figure out what?
- Need time to develop your strengths and Super Powers?
- Fear something “bad” can happen if you stay on your current rhythm?
I know exactly how it goes.
Where I come from
After moving abroad to study and graduating with honors, I started building my career.
I earned every project and job promotion with dedication, lots of overtime, and weekends working.
Against all odds, I thrived and I couldn’t be more grateful for everything.
But in 2012, the diagnosis of a brain tumor got me thinking. My life had pretty become work, work, and work.
What was that “all” I wanted for myself? Wasn’t there anything else, outside of my career, I wanted to accomplish?
The answer was:
I wanted to give back what I learned from courses, certifications, and my own experience so that others didn’t have to wait for the worst to start changing their lives.
Why this blog
Through this blog, I share practical tips to help you achieve a productive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Using my methodology, Mindful Planning™, I guide you step towards setting your intention, defining your goals, getting clarity about your priorities, and building habits that will help you live up to your potential.
My Mission is to help YOU regain control of your schedule, get rid of the overwhelm, and live a fulfilling lifestyle.
To get started, check some of my most popular blog posts below.
- Why Is It Important To Overcome Fear?
- Get Organized and Rule Your Household with Evernote
- 7 Ways You Can Be More Productive With Mindfulness
Courses and Services
If you need help choosing the best strategy for you to get started, set up a free call here and let’s have a chat!
Subscribe for more
What about joining a community of like-minded people for mutual support and accountability?
When you subscribe to my weekly newsletter, you also get access to:
- The closed Facebook Group #PlanWithDebbie.
- My library of workbooks, checklists, and videos.
- Exclusive tips, updates, and offers.