Let’s keep the momentum going with the 365 Questions For A Better You the April edition. Learn a little bit more about yourself one day at a time with intentional daily journal prompts.
I love journaling because it forces me out of my comfort zone.
Last month, while answering one challenge prompt I discovered the reason why I struggled with my handwriting.
The topic was unrelated, but my mind made the connection and BOOM!
In the blink of an eye, I was able to overcome a major block I had for almost 30 years.
As you open yourself to Personal Development, you realize that the only reason you hadn’t found certain answers before was that you were looking at the wrong direction.
We tend to get so caught up in the form we neglect the content.
However, it’s beneath appearances and superficialities that the real you is waiting to be unveiled.
Are you ready to join me in a pleasant, relaxing, and surprising Journey towards a better version of yourself?
How to participate
This is the third post related to the 365 Questions For A Better You challenge.
You can check the prompts for the previous months below.
And, if you join my FREE VIP Tribe, you can access the monthly lists too.
I also post the prompts on a daily basis on my coaching Instagram handle.
But, it’s on the Facebook Group #PlanWithDebbie where you’ll find most participants.How to overcome blocks the relaxing way with journaling. #coach #mentor #MindfulPlanning Click To Tweet
Remember that you don’t have to share your responses if you don’t want to.
However, accountability is an excellent way to stay on track.
91. How hard/easy is it for you to express your feelings?
92. Name one of your skills you’d like to teach others.
93. Do you procrastinate on a regular basis?
94. Do you sleep more or fewer hours on the weekends?
95. What’s your Super Power?
96. The last time you wrote a thought on gratitude.
97. Email or a phone call.
98. How do you feel when you can’t tick off everything on your to-do list?
99. What’s your number one priority for today?
100. What do you want to be your legacy?
101. One piece of advice to your younger self.
102. How do you impact the lives of others on a daily basis?
103. Favorite part of your body and why.
104. Are you someone’s role model?
105. Last song you sang in the shower.
106. Your main reason to get up in the morning.
107. Something you’re thankful for.
108. What color relates to the way you feel right now?
109. When was the last time you meditated?
110. What’s your most incredible and scary Dream?
111. Your favorite quote.
112. Sandals or sneakers?
113. When you go to bed, how easy is it for you to fall asleep?
114. What bad habit do you need to eliminate to achieve your goals?
115. Have you ever had depression?
116. How does your ideal day look?
117. An accomplishment that makes you proud of yourself.
118. What’s your Life Mission?
119. How would you describe your alarm clock?
120. How do you plan to achieve your main Goal?
Before you go
Can you answer the following question in the comments below, please?
How to work on your personal development with journaling. #coach #mentor #MindfulPlanning Click To Tweet
How many journals do you use on a regular basis?
Read the other posts in this series:
- 365 Questions For A Better You: the January Edition
- 365 Questions For A Better You: the February Edition
- 365 Questions For A Better You: the March Edition