Hi everyone! On my Training Thursday blog from last week, I bragged about being able to run 10km for the first in years, remember?
I had signed up for a virtual 10km race from the site Jost Running and I was really excited about the whole idea behind.
Well… Today when I got home from work, I saw that I had mail…
|Got my Brave New Route medal from Jost Running!|
Now tell me how cool is this medal?!? Yes, it is a real medal. I feel like walking around with it on. LOL
This week, I will be running tomorrow. I do not have any distance or time in mind, but I am surely going to enjoy it. Even if I have to run inside because of the weather (I do the groceries right after training on Fridays, so running in the rain is pretty much a no-no then).
Did you train today? How is the weather on your side? Has summer already arrived?
* You can also find me on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DebbieInShape
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/debbieinshape
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DebbieInShape
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/debbieinshape/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/104966489810408220684/