Debbie Rodrigues | Oct 1, 2018 | 0
Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up # 17
Welcome to Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up # 17!
Guess who is the newest co-host of the awesome link party Wednesday’s Wisdom?!? Yes, me!
I am so excited for the opportunity to work with Jen, host, and Sue, co-host. I admire both ladies and the amazing content that they share. Both were featured on my Shout Out Saturday blog from last April.
Make sure you stop by their blogs and follow them on their social media platforms.
And this is just one of the new things I am preparing for you all. If you have not signed up for our newsletter yet, please do it!
When you sign up for the newsletter you will receive in your mailbox:
- tips on how to develop yourself, your blog and your brand
- information on live a healthy and fit lifestyle without added stress
- freebies and invitation to exclusive events and updates
What you will NOT receive:
- spam or daily emails (I’m all for decluttering)
Now without further ado…
This weeks wisdom comes from someone that does not need introducing.
Here is our team.
I now have two wonderful ladies joining me to co host this week so if you have not yet been to their site for a visit do so, please.
I would also like you to follow us on at least one or more of our social media sites.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Meet Debbie Rodrigues
Now for the most clicked
This week our feature goes to Leanne from Cresting The Hill for her post on leaving her job. We would all like to do this and I am hoping I can follow Leanne’s lead and also do this soon.
My Pick Of The Week
I always want to pick you all but I cannot so this week my choice goes to Shirley from Intelligent Domestications for the post on Fairy Garden Ideas. I am a big lover of fairy gardens and always had these little gardens for my kids , so thanks for the memories Shirley.
Sue first pick was also our most clicked feature from Leanne, so Sue has given us her second favorite for the week and it goes to Terri from Terri Webster Schrandt for her post “How to Get 500+ Followers ”
Sue’s thoughts “I loved the Great tips and detail provided. Very informative post”
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
<img src=”http://nannaswisdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015-01-01_14-02-21.jpg” alt=”nanna’s Wisdom” style=”border:none;” />
<img src=”http://nannaswisdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015-01-01_13-56-46.jpg” alt=”nanna’s Wisdom” style=”border:none;” />
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[Tweet “Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AS MANY OF MY REMINDERS ARE GOING TO SPAM, WHY i HAVE NO IDEA! THANK YOU! NOTE, that by linking up here you are giving Nanna’s Wisdom permission to use & share your post, and or your images & notify you off new link ups. Your email address will not be shared to anyone! Thank you for joining my party, I hope to see you all next week and you are welcome to bring a friend!
See you at Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up # 17!
Have a wise Wednesday!
* You can also find me on:
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Debbieinshape/ (em português)