Welcome to Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up # 19!
And here we are for another awesome Wednesday’s Wisdom. It is already my third week as a co-host and I am loving it!
I love link parties. They are such an awesome way to get to know and interact with other bloggers. I learn a lot each time!
After 2 weeks of voting, since yesterday my own Tip Tuesday Link Party has also become weekly. It is really exciting and I am looking forward growing into a great one like Jen’s!
And it is not the only awesome thing happening this week!
If you signed up Debbie in Shape newsletter, you received our first issue from another home. I hope you liked it as much as I did putting it together.
The Facebook group Debbie in Shape Friends is also up and running. If you are looking for a place to promote your blog and social media post in a professional and spam-free, hit us an invite. Upon receipt of the welcome form, I will be personally processing your request.
My editorial calendar has also gotten a more defined form, but that is subject for another day.
Now it is Wednesday’s Wisdom time!
Congratulations to the most clicked and the featured posts. We all loved great content!
Here is our team.
I now have two wonderful ladies joining me to co host so if you have not yet been to their site for a visit do so, please.
I would also like you to follow us on at least one or more of our social media sites.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Meet Debbie Rodrigues
[Tweet “Meet my new co hosts & see who features!”]
Now for the most clicked
Goes to the post What is trending On Your Blog, written by Shirley. This certainly was great to read.
We all need as many blog tips as possible so thank you.
My pick for the week is – Weekend Coffee Share – The Phoenix Shall Fly
I loved this post as I could totally relate as a mother. Mothers would love to keep their children protected forever, however we have to allow them to succeed and fail so they learn the realities of life. The story was beautifully written and very poignant.
Comes from Kath , How To Make and Code A Blog banner
I loved Healthy Foods For The End of Budget it is always hard to find extra food at the end of budget, so this one has some great advice.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[Tweet “Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AS MANY OF MY REMINDERS ARE GOING TO SPAM, WHY i HAVE NO IDEA! THANK YOU! NOTE, that by linking up here you are giving Nanna’s Wisdom permission to use & share your post, and or your images & notify you off new link ups. Your email address will not be shared to anyone! Thank you for joining my party, I hope to see you all next week and you are welcome to bring a friend!
Have a great Wednesday!
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Debbieinshape/ (em português)