Welcome to Tip Tuesday Linkup Party #25!
Yes, my friends. That’s exactly what’s on the title: Tip Tuesday will be going through a hiatus for now.
It was not without a lot of thinking and late nights that I decided to suspend #TipTuesday for awhile. I thought I could hold it up until the end of the year, but it’s not possible. If I stop promoting the posts shared here the way I do now (Pinterest, Twitter etc), it just doesn’t make sense to host it. At least, that’s my opinion.
There are certain projects that require my attention (time, energy and you name it) and there’s so much I can do. In addition, I want to make more time for my readers (yes, also you guys who share your amazing content with me here).
Anyways, all in all, I want to thank you each and every one of you really very much for your contributions. And I want to make this link party a special one:
- It’s going to remain open until November 17th, 2015, 11:55 PM Central European Time (GMT +1h)
- You can share up to 6 posts‼️
- Link up any family friendly blog with tips (ANY subject is welcome)
- Please be kind to inform readers if your tip involves a paid/sponsored review
- No sales or Etsy links allowed
- By linking up here, you are giving permission to possibly have your photo(s) featured at next week’s party and/or included in a collage graphic, as well as being shared by me on social media
- Spread the word and have FUN! I’d really appreciate if we could break our record this time. Let’s make it a Tip Tuesday Prom Party this week!
- To compensate for the lack of features next week, in addition to pinning and tweeting all posts, I will also share the participants on Goggle Plus and Facebook for an extra boost.
Helping others is something that I like to do. I am a firm believer that knowledge, of any kind, must be shared. And that is the idea behind the Tip Tuesday Linkup Party.
Know an easier version of some recipe?
Got some social media skills that will help others?
Learned about a new workout technique?
Found a hack that simplifies life?
Discovered a different parenting tip?
And last week’s most clicked link was…
Congrats, Health Minded! Here is your badge:
I would like to invite everyone to stop by Health Minded’ post if you have not done it yet.
And our 3 randomly picked posts were:3 picks Tip Tuesday #24: Nikki, Pili and Health Minded.
My biggest thank you to everyone who participated and is helping our link party grow! And make sure you visit the participants, whether you are a blogger or not. That is what link parties are all about!
ATTENTION: The “top 3” spotlights are now ALWAYS chosen randomly through InLinkz.
Do you have any questions? Did I miss something important? Please leave me your feedback.
Also, visit the Pinterest board with all posts from this and all previous Tip Tuesday Link Parties: Follow Debbie in Shape [DiS]’s board Tip Tuesday Link Party on Pinterest.
Tip Tuesday Link Party
Thank you all for your support, contributions and love!
Twitter (Fitness): https://twitter.com/DebbieR_Fitness
Twitter (Geek): https://twitter.com/DebbieInShape
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Debbieinshape/ (em português)
Disclosure: The ideas, experiences and suggestions shared are the author’s own. Debbie In Shape and the host(s) of the linkup does(do) not own or is(are) not responsible for the contents of the participant blogs. No advice should be taken that go against your beliefs, practices or medical condition.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. However, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Thank you, in advance for your support!