Welcome to Tip Tuesday Linkup Party #2!
Helping others is something that I like to do. I am a firm believer that knowledge, of any kind, must be shared. And that is the idea behind the Tip Tuesday Linkup Party.
Know an easier version of some recipe?
Got some social media skills that will help others?
Learned about a new workout technique?
Found a hack that simplifies life?
Discovered a different parenting tip?
[Tweet “Got articles with tips? Then Tip Tuesday Linkup Party is for YOU! #blogging”]
If you are a blogger and have articles with tips, here is what you have to do:
- Before adding joining link back to the host (feel free grab the button below)
- Link up any family-friendly blog with tips (ANY subject is welcome)
- You can link up to 3 blogs each month
- Please be kind to inform readers if your tip involves a paid/sponsored review
- Visit at least another link from the linkup (we all love comments and shares, don’t we? 🙂 )
- Spread the word and have FUN!
Every last Tuesday of the month, I am hosting a Tip Tuesday Linkup Party. There are no prompts, so feel free to share not only about training and dieting, but any tips you consider relevant or helpful to others.
[Tweet “Come and join Tip Tuesday Linkup Party! #linkupparty #blogging”]
Do you have any questions? Did I miss something important? Please leave me your feedback.
Also visit the Pinterest board with all posts from this and previous Tip Tuesday Link Parties:
And talking about feedback, the poll about the frequency of our Tip Tuesday Link Party is open until May 31st. Your opinion is key for us to keep improving the event. Thank you in advance for your participation.
Do you prefer a monthly or a weekly Tip Tuesday Link Party?
- Weekly (86%, 6 Votes)
- Monthly (14%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 7
Debbie in Shape is also going through a lot of changes and I am sure you do not want to miss the news. Of course that with me returning to physical activities, I will surely be posting more about fitness again. But there are a lot of other things that I am working on and you want to be the first to know.
- tips on how to develop yourself, your blog and your brand
- information on how to achieve a healthy and fit lifestyle without added stress
- freebies and invitation to exclusive events
What you will NOT receive:
- spam or daily emails (I’m all for decluttering)
Have an awesome Tuesday!
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Debbieinshape/ (em português)
Disclaimer: The ideas, experiences and suggestions shared are the author’s own. Debbie In Shape and the host(s) of the linkup does(do) not own or is(are) not responsible for the contents of the participant blogs. No advice should be taken that go against your beliefs, practices or medical condition.