|Happy 2013! This year I will…|
- Get competition ready by the beginning of April: I am looking forward participating in the Limburg Open, so… 😉
- Keep on improving as an athlete: including stage presence, marketing and all other aspects involved in getting myself known in the sport and in the media. I have big dreams and having a strong brand is a very important part of it;
- Give the first steps towards a pro-card: the amount of shows in which one can get a pro-card is REALLY limited in EU. Adding to that, I haven’t seen any Masters competition for Bikini. I’m not backing down though;
- Finish the Personal Trainer course: there is so little information and support for girls who want to get lean and fit here. I love helping and motivating people. It would be great if I could aid them get in shape too;
- Progress professionally: once a workaholic nerd, there is no salvation for you. I will be assuming a new job position soon and I am really excited about its future possibilities;
- Become a more patient, organized and relaxed person (=zen): as a perfectionist and a control freak, I ended up adding extra unnecessary pressure to my shoulders. I seriously need to start working on that;
- Sleep more: even though it may sound the easiest one, I still haven’t been able to find the best solution to achieve it. I’m still struggling with the limited opening hours from all gyms here and my working schedule. I will find a way though;
- Embrace a natural lifestyle: my intake is already based on whole foods, and I already exercise regularly, but there is more I can do to achieve the balance I mentioned some points before by taking a next step towards a healthy life style.
I want to hear from you too! Let’s support each other along the way and celebrate together our accomplishments!