Time flies, doesn’t it?!?
It is already September, but it feels like yesterday that the year was starting. Even though half of 2014 has passed a while ago, the new site got me inspired to start a new series. The month is September, the ninth of twelve. So let me share with you all my September 9 Traits.
And this is how my September will look like:
- Lots of running : 10k in less than an hour, remember?
- Lifting heavier and heavier : PRs, here I come!
- Eating enough to build muscle : a little bit more carbs than normal, but keeping it lean
- Going for a walk in nature : after last week, I am addicted
- Starting the Physical Trainer course : exciting!!!!!
- Attending a Reiki level 1 course : because I believe we are more than what meets the eyes
- At least one bike ride : I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike
- Working on self-love : it is not because the #100happydays challenge is over that I’m done
- 3D social : getting to know some active ladies in town
And what about you? What are your plans for the next weeks? Any special traits on the making?
* You can also find me on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DebbieInShape
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/debbieinshape
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DebbieInShape
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/debbieinshape/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Debbieinshape/
Photo credit – me (no filter)