Another week is upon us and it is time to get some action!
My training plan for this week is:
- Sunday (yesterday): quads and hams
- Monday: chest and abs
- Tuesday: quads, hams and calves
- Wednesday: back, biceps and abs
- Thursday: quads, hams, calves and abs
- Friday: run
- Saturday: rest day
I have been neglecting my shoulders and triceps a little, but I will be catching up with them soon.
|Gym look today – before leaving to the gym|
Today I trained in my ‘original’ gym. It is great to have two gyms from the same franchise in town. As I wanted to go shopping afterwards (major failure, but I will write about it on another day), it was easier to go the other one.
After workout, I used the treadmill for my HIIT. I think I scared off a girl who was thinking about taking the machine close to me. It was intense training and I loved it! I cannot even remember that last time that sweat dropped so much through my face.
|Sweat like a pig to look like a fox.|
I just finished my post-workout meal and now it is time to get things done around the house and enjoy my vacation a bit.
How is your training week so far? Do you have a fixed plan? Any outdoor activities?
Have a great time!
* You can also find me on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DebbieInShape
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/debbieinshape
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DebbieInShape
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/debbieinshape/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/104966489810408220684/