Create space in your schedule for the things that matter!
Find the time you need to accomplish more every single day.
Which statement describes you best:
- You get all tasks done every day without a sweat.
- You’re always exhausted in the evening but your to-do list is still full.
If you identify yourself with the latter, we have to talk.
Isn’t it weird that some people get a lot done while you seem to achieve anything?
Even though you work from the moment you get out of bed until you crash in the evening, you don’t seem to accomplish anything.
Did others sign up for extra hours and you didn’t get the memo?
While it’d lift a heavy weight off your shoulders knowing that overachievers have extra credits you don’t, it isn’t how it works.
Just like you, me and everyone else has only 24 hours in a day.
The difference lies in how we spend our time.
Imagine if you could:
- Organize your time better?
- Learn how to navigate your day with the right priorities?
- Make room to invest your Goals and Dreams?
- Get rid of overwhelm?
- Build the Lifestyle you’ve always wanted?
How would you feel?
What if you:
- Discovered your definition of Success?
- Planned your days realistically?
- Stopped working around the clock?
- Found time for yourself, your family and the things you love?
- Developed the will-power to leave your comfort zone?
- Built confidence in your ability to make good choices for yourself?
- Stopped surviving and started Living?
How much more fulfilling would your routine be?
If you’re sick and tired of wasting time and money with general books and courses who don’t take into consideration your personal needs, it’s time for a customized approach focused on YOU!
It’s time for Mindful Planning Coaching!
Each person is different.
Our background and experiences influence not only the way we are but also the way we do things.
That’s why what works for others isn’t necessarily the best solution for you.
Learning to be more effective isn’t only about buying planners, applying cool methods, or filling your schedule unrealistically.
To boost your efficiency, first, you need to:
- Identify blocks and their cause
- Define areas of improvement
- Map out quick-wins
- Pinpoint the next steps
- Organize your tools
Mindful Planning is a 5-step methodology that helps you:
- Restore Confidence in your ability to achieve your Goals.
- Increase your Productivity on a regular basis.
- Gain Success.
It’s accomplished with a customized and unique approach to your specific needs.
Mindful Planning Coaching consists of:
- 3-month mentorship
- 6 private 1:1 coaching calls (7 hours total)
- 2 extra 30-minute check-in calls
- Recordings of all sessions
- Summary with notes and assignments
- Unlimited email support (weekdays)
- Private Discord chat
- Additional material and resources
- 15% discount for follow-up sessions
- 20% payout referral rate
While it’s a flexible package, Mindful Planning Coaching is structured as follows:
- One introductory 90-minute session (Measure).
- Four 60-minute calls for the other steps of Mindful Planning (Analyze, Prioritize, Focus, and Systematize).
- Two 30-minute check-in calls (the first on week 4 and the second on week 8).
- One 90-minute wrap-up session for review, feedback, and definition of next steps.
- Emails are replied within 48 hours on weekdays.
- All assignments are designed to be easily incorporated into your routine.
Mindful Planning Coaching is for you if you:
- Already have a busy life and struggle with planning.
- Have an unbalanced schedule.
- Procrastinate regularly and deadlines catch up on you all the time.
- Don’t know how to rank your priorities.
- Feel lost, swimming against the tide, a failure.
Mindful Planning Coaching is an action-based methodology.
Your engagement and participation are crucial to your success.
That’s why Mindful Planning Coaching is NOT for you if you:
- Don’t want to change your Lifestyle.
- Aren’t interested in improving your routine.
- Are OK with your current levels of stress.
Meet your Coach
After allowing herself to go with the flow and keep her Dreams in the drawer for years, the diagnose of brain tumor made Debbie realize she was wasting her most precious gift: LIFE.
It was when she decided to regain control of her time to make room for the things and people that mattered to her.
She shares my passion for planning and productivity by helping people master their schedule to build confidence and develop a fulfilling and meaningful lifestyle.
Develop a lifetime system to overcome procrastination and achieve your goals without feeling overwhelmed with Mindful Planning Coaching.
Investment: $1,500/ €1,300 (excluded VAT). Payment plans available upon request.
*I’m currently fully booked with one to one clients. Please, join the waiting list here. I’ll contact you as soon as a spot is available.