UPDATE 11/11/16: Debbie Rodrigues is NOT accepting guest blogging submissions at the moment. Thank you for your interest.
Among all the opportunities to share and promote content, one that is frequently overlooked is guest blogging.
Mainly in the beginning, even though writers are already producing great content to their own blog, they feel overwhelmed about writing to someone else. While guest blogging does require a little extra “love,” it’s not the boogieman some picture either.
Why you should care about guest blogging
I wrote an entire post dedicated to guest blogging, and I highly recommend you to have a look at it to read more on the topic.
Guest blogging is a great way to share your content with an audience different from yours.
Like the muscles of our body need some exercises to develop, the saying “practice makes perfect” is also valid to guest blogging.Debbie Rodrigues is offering #guestblogging opportunities. Guidelines here! #blogging Click To Tweet
Why guest blogging for Debbie Rodrigues
The community around Debbie Rodrigues is engaged and is growing by the day.
Your guest post will not only reach many new readers, but it will also be promoted in various social media platforms and link parties.
Topics covered on Debbie Rodrigues
Throughout the years, the blog Debbie Rodrigues grew from a Fitness-exclusive platform to a site directed to personal improvement. Our main topics are:
- Body: Weight Loss, Holistic Health, and Workouts
- Soul: Lifestyle, Recipes, Motivation, and Mindfulness
- Mind: Blogging, Social Media, Planning, and Organization
Note however that we are open to revising pitches on any topics within the framework of helping others live a balanced and stress-free life.
In other words, please do not hesitate to give it a go if you have a DIY project with gorgeous images you would like to submit.
Guidelines for guest blogging for Debbie Rodrigues
Please make sure you read and understand the guidelines before sending your pitch.
They are meant to clarify the process, not to scare anyone off.
This is who I am: transparent. None of us have time to waste.
I prefer to give you a chance to collect everything in the beginning instead of ping-ponging with you.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave them in the comments, please.
- All posts should be in English and family-friendly.
- Content must be brand new and relevant to Debbie Rodrigues’ readers.
- Please send one pitch per email. It has to be on the text of your email, not as an attachment.
- Word count between 800 and 1,200 (without bio).
- No backlink spam to your website or blog (only 1 within the post – see details below*).
- Give credits to your resources and link back minimum 4 times. It includes linking to other posts within Debbie Rodrigues, but not to your own site, affiliates, giveaways or ads.
- Proofread, please!
- The submission or approval of your pitch doesn’t guarantee publication. Your content that will do the trick. Make it stellar!
- Authors are welcome to link their content to another site, but they cannot fully republish it elsewhere.
Email your pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org , subject “Guest Blogging”.
There are no restrictions to whom can apply to guest blogging on our site.
You can also send as many pitches as you want, even if a previous submission was not accepted. Because we are looking forward making room for guest blogging within our regular calendar, there are no limits to the applications.
All submissions will be considered equally.
Below the post, a short bio with a picture and up to 2 links to the author’s website will be added to the post.
*That is why it’s advisable not to insert backlinks within the post (or it may be considered spamming – see guidelines).
If necessary, the above guidelines might be updated with or without notice.Submit your pitch to #guestpost on Debbie Rodrigues today. Guidelines here! #blogging Click To Tweet
And because I want to give everyone a chance to bring up their best game and develop their guest blogging skills to the next level, I wrote a series of posts called Everything You Need to Know About Guest Blogging. Each week, I posted about one aspect of guest blogging to help your get started and improve. And if you have any questions, please leave it in the comments below.
I can’t wait to read your submission!
Read all the posts of my guest blogging series:
- Everything You Need to Know About Guest Blogging: Setting Goals
- Everything You Need to Know About Guest Blogging: Finding Opportunities
- Everything You Need to Know About Guest Blogging: Writing Pitch
- Everything You Need to Know About Guest Blogging: Writing The Post
- Everything You Need to Know About Guest Blogging: Promotion
- Everything You Need to Know About Guest Blogging But Never Dared To Ask
Please check the list of link parties I join here.