Happy Debbie in Shape Anniversary!!!
Exactly two years ago, on September 6th, 2012, I was posting my very first entry on the old address of Debbie in Shape. The blog named About Me was a short one and it was mentioned to be an introduction of me and the new fitness phase I had started that year.
It was a very shy start and I have to admit that I was not sure how far things would go back then. I love writing and I love writing about things I love. Back in the beginning, my path through contest preparation was the main topic of the whole blog. It was only after a long hiatus that Debbie in Shape started to get the form it has now.
Two years later, here am I! Proud Ambassador for Fit Approach, I’m Fit Possible, Move It Monday and Girls Gone Sporty. At the moment, I am reviewing The Fitness Game app (article coming soon!!!) and I am looking forward more Ambassadorship and Review opportunities in the near future. Even though my focus has switched from the original theme, I want to keep on sharing workouts, runs, meals, (lifestyle) tips, geek thoughts, motivation, making dreams come true and everything else that keeps me busy during my ‘free time’ and that can make the life of others easier.
Since yesterday, I started attending the Physical Trainer course from the Physical Coaching Academy. It is the first step to my PT certification and you can be sure that as I progress, I will also add knowledge I acquire through my studies in addition to my own experience.
To celebrate this anniversary, let me share with you the top 5 blogs of Debbie in Shape so far:
- Tip Tuesday: Hydrate – whether or not you practice sports, staying hydrating is vital to physical health. Make sure you check this blog to understand better how much water you should be drinking on a daily basis.
- Training Thursday: Running 10km again – I love running, but I got so caught up with contest prep that I stopped it completely. It was great to be back on the roads. It is never too late to get back to things you love!
- Move It Monday : Gym Life – There are so many things one can do at the gym that we sometimes take certain activities for granted. If you are unsure if you should get yourself enrolled, here is some info and motivation for all tastes and goals.
- Move It Monday: Alternative Workouts – Waking up in the morning and hitting the gym happens naturally to me (even though I am not a morning person). But if working out surrounded by walls is not your thing, here are some other ways to get your body to move.
- Wellness Wednesday: Rolling Like a Boss! – Foam rollers are the best creations ever since fleeces (I have a fleece addiction). Learn more about its hype and ways you can use it to improve muscle recovery.
Had you already all the articles from this list? What are your favorite ones from the whole blog? Is there any topic that you would like me to bring back or write a little more about?
It’s my party and I want to celebrate with you all! Leave me a comment, spread the love and remember to sign up for my monthly newsletter to keep up with what is going on here.
Thanks everyone for the support throughout these 2 years!
Have a fabulous weekend!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DebbieInShape
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/debbieinshape
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DebbieInShape
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/debbieinshape/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/104966489810408220684/