Becoming an improved version of yourself is the goal of every high-achiever. Come and join me for 365 questions for a better you, the January edition.
You have to become a better you to be more successful.
But they take time.
While we start the year with wishes and resolutions, it can be hard to stay on track.
Despite our best intentions to make changes, we fall short once life starts to happen around us.
And it doesn’t have to do with our challenges and struggles.
Yet, we’re called back to our comfort zone whether by our old habits or peers.How to find the motivation to leave your comfort zone for good. #365questionsforabetteryou #MindfulPlanning Click To Tweet
While we know deep inside we need to do things differently, our routine is a safe place we’re afraid of leaving.
That’s why taking small steps every day helps.
They don’t add up to our overwhelming schedule. Still, small steps help us stay focused on what’s truly meaningful and fulfilling.
The principle behind 365 Questions For A Better You is simple.
Every month, I’ll post prompts that will help you:
- Learn about yourself
- Reflect about your lifestyle
- Unveil (mental) blocks
- Stay connected with your Purpose
- Change habits
- Fuel your creative side
- Let gratitude flow
- Boost your confidence
- Have more clarity
- Manage stress
- Find ways to be more successful
I’ll post my answers on the Facebook Group #PlanWithDebbie.
You don’t have to share your answers if you don’t want to. They’re for self-reflection.Develop the lifestyle of your dreams one day at a time. #365questionsforabetteryou #MindfulPlanning Click To Tweet
But if you want to join me for accountability, there are 2 ways you can do it:
- Join me in the Facebook Group #PlanWithDebbie.
- Use the hashtag #365questionsforabetteryou and share your answer on Instagram (feel free to repost my image for that).
Easy, isn’t it?
If you have questions, please, leave them in comments below.
I’m looking forward reading your answers and exchanging ideas with you!
- Your biggest Dream!
- What is your vision for the next year?
- How do you feel today?
- What was the most important event of today?
- One lesson you learned today.
- How is the weather today?
- What’s your goal for next week?
- How was your week?
- What did you do today that brought you closer to your Dream?
- One word that describes your day.
- What’s the vacation of your Dreams?
- One of your strengths is…
- One behavior you need to let go.
- What’s your priority for the next week?
- Something you learned this week.
- One thing you’d like to do more.
- Someone who inspires you and why.
- What song is in your mind?
- What book are you reading right now?
- What’s your favorite dish?
- What’s your biggest victory yesterday?
- What’s your favorite TV show at the moment?
- Your biggest fear.
- Where would you like to be right now?
- First thought when you woke up today (that you remember).
- One thing you need to let go.
- What makes you proud of yourself.
- What was the last self-care thing you did?
- Something that gives you energy.
- What’s your (favorite) hobby?
- Describe the past month in one word.
Before you go
Can you answer the following question in the comments below, please?
Do you have a journal? Why (not)?