Affirmations to build confidence are an effective way to overcome fear. Check this list and start changing your mindset.
Adding affirmations to build confidence to your morning routine can be a boost to your productivity.
Fearing mistakes is one of the main causes of procrastination.
What if I don’t do it well?
It’s easy to fall into the trap of the “perfect” timing and postpone the completion of tasks. INCLUDING THE URGENT ONES!
We all have done it and still do it. Some of us more frequently than others, though.
It’s normal to have fear and it isn’t bad to wish for flawless performance.
The key to success lies in finding balance between caution and action.
Letting analysis paralysis get the best of you and of your efficiency isn’t a rational solution, though.
One method I use and recommend to overcome moments of block and stagnation is affirmations.
You can apply them in various situations, for example, to:Overcome fear and be more productive with these affirmations. #coaching Click To Tweet
Affirmations to build confidence
I stay connected with affirmations that help me get unstuck by:
- Keeping my favorite ones close at all times.
- Repeating them when I need to overcome a block.
- Saying them out loud to manifest my wish.
- Picking a random one from my Affirmation Jar.
If you want to learn more about my Affirmation Jar, please make sure you join my mailing list.
It’s going to be the topic of my next email and I’ll also have an exclusive freebie to my subscribers.
HINT: It is related to positive affirmations!
Check these 30 affirmations for build confidence below to turn the table of your self-esteem for efficiency.
- I am fearless.
- I am always improving, but for today, I have the knowledge I need.
- I am calm and mindful.
- I am compassionate with others and myself.
- I am a positive being, aware of my potential.
- There are no blocks I cannot overcome.
- I am strong and wise.
- I love to meet other people and make new friends.
- Life is beautiful.
- I am my best source of motivation.
- Challenges are opportunities to grow and improve.
- I only attract positive people because I am a positive person myself.
- I am unique and that’s my Gift to the world.
- I make a difference by showing up every day and doing my best.
- I am becoming a better version of myself one day at a time.
- My actions are intentional and they bring me closer to my goals.
- I deserve what I want because my wish is pure and I have the required qualities.
- I am solution-driven. I am not afraid of obstacles.
- I am capable of accomplishing my tasks and responsibilities.
- I am grateful for my journey and its lessons.
- I have unlimited power.
- I love myself and the circumstances life presents me.
- I accept compliments easily because I know I deserve them.
- Everything is possible.
- I am creative and open to new solutions.
- I am talented and intelligent.
- My work fulfills me.
- I acknowledge my Super Powers and use them to assist others.
- I am enthusiastic, confident and persistent.
- I let go of fearing mistakes and failure.
5 steps to use affirmations to build confidence
Choose affirmations that can help you rewire your approach towards your areas of improvement.
Repeat them out loud whenever possible.
Use them in your visualizations to strengthen your connection with your goals.
Give yourself permission to accept this new reality you’re intentionally creating to yourself.
Watch changes happen as you consistently use affirmations to build confidence.
Overcome fear for productivity
Efficiency requires that work is done in a timely manner with less mistakes to avoid time wasting with redo.
While focus is essential to achieve it, so is confidence.
Being sure you have what it takes to be successful is mandatory to achieve more.
Please let me know in the comments your favorite affirmations and how you use them.
You can create your own affirmations depending on the trigger of your fear.
For more tips on how to improve your productivity and for accountability, do join the 52-Week Challenge For A More Productive You.
52-Week Challenge For A More Productive You
I’m hosting a 52-week productivity challenge on my Facebook Group #PlanWithDebbie.
You can read everything about the challenge here.Discover how to improve self-esteem with affirmations. #coaching Click To Tweet
How the 52-week productivity challenge works
First of all, grab a copy of the list 52 Things That Are Killing Your Productivity .
After signing up, you’ll be invited to join the Facebook group #PlanWithDebbie.
On the group, I’ll share daily prompts during the 52-Week Challenge For A More Productive You.
I’ll guide you through a brand-new topic each week.
From Monday through Friday, you’ll learn how you can use Mindful Planning™ to:
- Become more efficient
- Save time
- Manage stress
- Achieve your goals
You can start the 52-Week Challenge For A More Productive You at any moment of the year.
And you choose whether to follow every single week or to focus on your personal pain points.
If you miss anything, you can always refer to older posts for catch-up or review.
All that FOR FREE!
See you at the challenge
The method I apply to the challenge is exactly the same one I use with my clients: Mindful Planning™.
It’s a 5-step method you can use to all aspects of your life become more productive one day at a time without added stress.
Come and join the 52-Week Challenge For A More Productive You today.
I’m looking forward guiding you towards a successful year and beyond!